1. Pack everything I own into boxes. Believe that it will all fit in to 10 boxes when I actually needed 65. Check.
2. Transport these boxes to my new flat. A moving truck would have been more appropriate for the amount of baggage I have. Check.
3. Spend the entire day unpacking and questioning why I own so many things. Check.
4. Regret not buying food. Open the pantry 3-4 times hoping food will magically appear. Check.
5. Wait for my new flat mates to arrive. Check.
6. Hang out with my flat mates and lose horribly playing board games. Check.
This year will be great.