Make a TV stand out of cardboard boxes in 4 easy steps.
Here is what you will need:
– Several cardboard boxes – 1 or 2 for the stand and additional boxes to be cut up
– A glue stick
– Decorative paper
– A TV
1. Find one or two suitable cardboard boxes to act as a stand for your TV.
2. Fill these boxes up with other cardboard boxes, hard objects and books to the top. Tape the lids down.
It’s important to consider the weight of the TV which will be placed on top of the boxes – stacking light items will only create a dip in the boxes.
3. Glue decorative paper to two additional cardboard pieces, one for the top and the other for the front. Stick these down on the boxes using sellotape.
4. Admire your handiwork and the TV stand you fashioned in under 30 minutes.